It's a silly thing to do this type of things


I do not find anything funny to this joke is stupid and no respect for u not all that money u spent in making these crap for u better no what are given away to some orphanage or something like that
I called for! Do not think about the injuries that can lead to the elderly, or complicate injuries which already have some people, people Mensa! It's good to laugh at. But not burlandose people and much less causarles jokes that can cause an injury to the people. I, in particular, I have always been opposed to this kind of jokes. This is so cool!!
But not pienzas that this is truly can cause an accident, he could be a person with a baby in her arms an old woman or maybe see a pregnant woman inconcientes! I do not like it, because there are ladies and gentlemen, pregnant women, boys, girls, babies, girls and grandmothers, which could have hurt, or even fracturarse any part of your body

No comments

Powered by Blogger.